This past week we had a visit from some of the wonderful Anderson Therapy Staff that work with our students! They were here all week to talk with teachers, work with students, meet community members and overall get to know Wunnumin better.
The staff that came to visit was
- Carly Wood M.S., CCC-SLP, Reg. CASLPO – Speech and Language Pathologist
- Rob Brown B.A, CDA – Communicative Disorders Assistant
- Felicia Latulippe, OT. Reg. (Ont) – Occupational Therapist
- Silvana Zelaya, M.ADS, BCBA – Behaviour Therapist
- Justina Boland – Behaviour Therapist
- Celia Fung, DTATI (Art Therapy), RN Psychotherapist, BScN – Art Therapist
We did not take that many photos of their trip because they were so busy working to help our students and other kids in the community but we did get a few right before they left!